- SAR gives you priority access to a nurse practitioner who is an expert in addiction and mental health, and will assess your health needs and prescribe the appropriate treatment
- Triage navigation. The triage navigator will also schedule an assessment appointment to be conducted either at our main offices or one of our other locations, depending where you live or if you require a bed at the Residential Withdrawal Management Centre.
- Urgent and primary care
- Referral to treatment planning and treatment
- Services available in French and English
- Open to Ontario residents 16 years of age and older
- People under 16 who use opioids will be considered a priority
Office Phone: 613-241-5202